RE: [mylar-dev] problems with the dev build

This was an interesting one... when using the classic change sets mode
(non-model based, which I use) there are no extension points that cause
mylar.team to load, so it wasn't loading.  So mylar.team is now forced to
use the org.eclipse.ui.startup extension point.

I added a unit test that checks the expected listeners and extension points
being initialized after startup, and will continue doing so for all
initialization bugs so that the unit test suite helps catch some of these
race conditions problems.

A new dev build is available that fixes this and the task list
initialization race condition.  Please post if you see any problems or get
any messages on startup.

Mik