RE: [mylar-dev] problems with the dev build

I can't reproduce this with our upgrade workspaces and about to get on a
plane and won't be online until Monday morning.  Could you make sure that
all of the plug-ins and features downloaded and installed correctly.  If so,
then make a copy of your eclipse folder and your workspace and delete all of
the mylar plug-ins other than the latest, then re-launch and see if that
resolves it?  Please post your results.

If anyone sees similar update problems please shout.

Mik

Back to the top