Re: [mylar-dev] org.apache.xmlrpc

Hi,

> But the Trac plug-ins are managed in Mylar's CVS or are the one in you
> SVN more up to date?

Currently the plug-ins in my SVN are more up to date. We are merging these
bit-by-bit into the Mylar sandbox which until now only contains a few test
cases.

I have setup an update site at http://steffenpingel.de/update/ where I publish
preliminary releases with very limited functionality that work with the
current Mylar version (I use these myself to actually implement the plug-in).
But be aware of clashes with the plug-ins from the Mylar sandbox. It's
certainly not a good idea to have both active at the same time since some of
the internal Mylar ids are shared.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel - steffenp@xxxxxx - http://steffenpingel.de