RE: [mylar-dev] cvs rename

The good thing about the common navigator stuff is that once you've got all
the content providers and stuff wired up you can show it in either the
Project Explorer or your own view, so it's flexible.

But that's an interesting point about the Active Search view, because I
think of that view as being able to show any non-hierarchical part of the
task context.  I actually don't like the name Active Search because it
speaks about the underlying implementation (we're predicting interest via
via Search), and not the utility (it shows elements that are part of your
context but that don't fit in an explorer/navigator view hierarchy).

Btw, as an experiment I've done all my programming this week using the
Project Explorer.  It's been working fine, and the only weirdness I noticed
is that Mylar should probably put back the Import Declarations filter.  So
I'm wondering what's making you feel that it's toyish?  Also, aren't people
doing web development going to be forced to use it instead of the Package
Explorer?

Mik