RE: [mylar-dev] Strange Compilation Error

I've this twice before on 3.2M3, and I think that it amounts to some kind of
PDE dependency error.  Similarly to your 'fix', modifying the plugin.xml
file (via cutting and pasting the offending line) resolved it for me,
probably because it marks that resource dirty.  I'll submit a bug to PDE.

Mik