[mylar-dev] mylar filter and make less interesting are broken in 0.4.2

Mik,

 It looks like there is something seriously wrong with 0.4.2 release.

 Now "make less interesting" action does not work at all.
I also noticed some weird scrolling in package explorer on filter and task activation. The worst pa

 Only those issues make Mylar unusable.

Also note that if I exclude resource from interest it does not get removed from the mylar's commit set. That was happening in synchronization that runs only on a subset of workspace (working set).

 So, rolling back to 0.4.1 :-(

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top