Re: [mylar-dev] Interest calculation rules

I'd say if new projects or files aren't added to the Mylar's context it is a bug and I believe missing new files already reported.

  regards,
  Eugene

Igor Fedorenko wrote:
Hi,

I apologise if this has been answered before but I am looking for information about different heuristics Malar uses to calculate degree of interest and reasons behind these heuristics.

Particular behaviour I am trying to understand at the moment is how Mylar treats new and modified resources. For example, newly created project is not considered interesting enough. Likewise, it takes awhile before mylar considers new/changes files interesting even though current set of interesting resources is empty.

Igor Fedorenko

Back to the top