Re: [mylar-dev] Task Context Visualization

On 10/26/05, Wesley Coelho <wes.coelho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, the current provider shows contexts across projects and supports a package view where the vertical bars represent packages rather than individual classes. The provider shows the context that is currently selected in the task list and it will show the context for multiple tasks if you activate several at a time. Note that currently it is necessary to turn on activation of multiple tasks in the task list preference page.

  Great!

Thanks for pointing out the enhancement request for a horizontal rendering of the bars. I think this would make the visualisation look less like an intuitive abstraction of files and lines of code but would make better use of screen real estate for advanced users.

  Right, I think that horizontal layout would be more usable and can probably be implmented using table/treetable widgets for a more compact look and to get easier sorting, groupping, etc.
  Unfortunately it doesn't look like AJDT team will have time to implement this unless somebody would contribute a patch... :-(

--
  regards,
  Eugene

Back to the top