RE: [mylar-dev] this week's plan (v0.3.10)

Hi Eugene,

Yes, the 0.3.10 will be released within 3 hours or so and should address the
performance issues that you were seeing.  The only performance issue I
notice now is that active search can invoke file indexing on startup, since
it is running a search, but that runs in the background so it shouldn't get
in the way of work.

Mik