[mylar-dev] this week's plan (v0.3.4)

Mylar 0.3.3 is out and has had some substantial improvements in terms of both UI and architecture.  Most of the key bugs have been addressed, and we’re now focusing on usability enhancements and refinements.  We also worked on Active Search, but that needs considerably more effort and won’t be release until mid or late next month.  Please note that I will be away on vacation for most of the next two weeks, so send any critical questions to Shawn (sminto@xxxxxxxxx).

Tasks completed last week (40 total)

102679

nor

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

add show filtered action to navigator

104243

nor

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

create flash demo tutorial

104274

cri

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

interaction event errors

104644

maj

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

monitor task activation

104691

nor

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

make collectors support csv export and user id mapping

104888

nor

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

revise docs for 0.3.2

103940

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

update documentation for 0.3.2

104489

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

clean up composite context API

104555

enh

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

FIXE

add mechanism for analyzing statistics per-user

103869

enh

P3

beatmik@xxxxxxx

DUPL

make highlighters a task list decorator

104425

nor

P3

beatmik@xxxxxxx

WONT

Clear Task Context Fails for a bugzilla task in a query

102673

nor

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

task editor dirty state

102946

enh

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

provide unified utility for InteractionEvent externalization

103092

enh

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

improve category filtering and sorting

104257

nor

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

make mode where only one task context can be active

104260

enh

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

merge TaskListManager and TaskList

104663

enh

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

support sleeping for more than 3 hours

104890

cri

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

DUPL

tasklist was lost when upgrading mylar

103440

enh

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

support bugzilla refresh on a standard category

104261

enh

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

make time refresh automatically on task list

102681

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

ensure that non-existing elements can not be searched

102870

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

provide documentation of known limitations

102959

enh

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

show progress during upload

103288

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

"close all editors" not closing all

103742

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

Packages do not reappear in Java Browsing Packages view w...

104074

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

make all Java active search categories one and add drop-d...

104118

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

Bugzilla refresh fails if task active

104389

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

active search not working on startup, can't be disabled

104424

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

active bugzilla searches fail due to invalid thread access

104526

nor

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

make highlighters and clear context action use task list ...

103588

enh

P2

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

use extension points in place of ITaskListActionContributor

104382

enh

P2

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

stop button for active search

104510

nor

P2

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

resolving bugs fails

103866

enh

P3

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

Crtl-click in the code to navigate to bug

103881

nor

P3

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

Context menu actions are enabled for all elements

104553

nor

P3

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

after new report is created via task list, open it

103537

nor

P4

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

FIXE

password shows up in query string when internal browser used

Tasks for this week (16 total)

104265

enh

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

create planning game report

104793

enh

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

quick search action

103733

enh

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

support gamma settings

104263

enh

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

support reminders in task list

104898

nor

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

periodically save the task list

105097

nor

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

add back/forward buttons to task list

105098

nor

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

dragging a task from the root to a category fails to remo...

104089

enh

P1

sminto@xxxxxxxxx