[mylar-dev] this week's plan

The first cut at the Mylar 0.3.1 preview release is scheduled for this Friday.  All sources are up on eclipse.org, other than the monitor feature, which will have to remain at UBC for the duration of the study.  Planning and discussions should take place on this list from now on. Each Monday I will report on the tasks that we have completed in the past week, the P1 tasks that need to be done this week, and the P2 tasks that would nice to have done this week.  All reports marked as P3 should be considered when we schedule the following week’s tasks.  For the duration of the study we’ll rev the minor-minor version number each Friday, making those updates available to study subjects.  I’ll keep the following page up-to-date as our conventions evolve: http://eclipse.org/mylar/dev.html

The current schedule is:

·         By tomorrow: release the Mylar monitor to start Phase 0 of the study (tracking baseline usage)

·         Next Monday: earliest date that users can download Phase 1  (Mylar UI)

Tasks for this week (22 total)

101940

maj

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

Landmark notification incorrect

102365

cri

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

fix crazy explorer selection cascade

102418

nor

P1

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

Java Browsing views don't update properly

102669

nor

P1

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

NEW

improve deletions of tasks with context

100920

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

mylar attempts to select everything on update from cvs

101920

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

mylar editor doesn't provide ruler shortcuts

102101

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

mylar perspective extensions

102589

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

decorator flicker in package explorer

102595

enh

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

feature for "About" dialog

102662

enh

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

create summary statistics for perspective usage

102667

enh

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

clarify preference wizard effects and preference page

102674

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

reduce size of taskscapes

102675

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

prune dangling predicted interest nodes

102676

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

add support for moving from study phase1 to phase2

102679

nor

P2

beatmik@xxxxxxx

NEW

add show filtered action to navigator

101916

enh

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

NEW

minor task list UI nits

102409

nor

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

NEW

task list drag and drop

102593

nor

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

NEW

support for refreshing a single query

102671

nor

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

NEW

automatic elapsed time for tasks

102672

nor

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

NEW

closing the task editor

102673

nor

P2

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

NEW

task editor dirty state

102664

enh

P2

lkf@xxxxxxxxx

NEW

monitor activity/capability changes

Tasks completed last week (22 total)

101891

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

LATE

add support for monitoring preference changes

102200

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

resetting folding discards unsaved edits

102588

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

problem with UI hang on startup

102049

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

add monitor support for upgrading from baseline to Mylar

100461

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

Unable to Raise Children Properly

101561

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

Categories and Tasks should be different

101898

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

improve icons

101899

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

problems with task list refresh

102249

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

on shell de-activation Mylar causes noticeable slowdown

102352

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

adding a new bugzilla report doesn't cause it to appear

102382

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

perspective change monitoring

101911

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

Support bugzilla queries

102399

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

support interest filtering in Java Browsing Perspective

99420

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

Plugin Xml filtering problems

100946

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

remove ability to create subtasks

101562

ksueda@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

DUPL

Add support for creating a bugzilla query category

100627

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

Add preference for automatic closing

100983

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

active search view fails to refresh when results return

101661

beatmik@xxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

view filters

101901

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

add keyboard shortcut for "search in task context"

102120

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

verify new bugzilla icons

102243

sminto@xxxxxxxxx

RESO

FIXE

failure to set status of report to FIXED

Back to the top