Re: [mtj-dev] MTJ status?

Thank you, Gorkem.
The problem with signing is resolved now (it was just required to switch off signing of inner JARs) and nightly builds are OK now. However, it seems that nightly update site is not updated automatically (it still contain outdated build). Could you advise me how to propagate results of nightly builds to http://download.eclipse.org/mtj/updates/nightly/ ?

Also, I'm still do not have any information related to how to make release build from nightly build.
Could you share this information?

Thanks,
    Alex.