[mpc-dev] Eclipse Marketplace Website Upgrade

Hi All,

We're excited to announce that we made significant progress on the Drupal 9 upgrade for the Eclipse Marketplace website. As this involves re-writing our API implementation from scratch, we would like to confirm that all is well with the MPC project!

We've set up a dedicated Gitlab issue for feedback and discussions: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/it/websites/marketplace.eclipse.org/-/issues/195

We also made available a supporting blog post about this :
https://blogs.eclipse.org/post/christopher-guindon/help-us-test-new-version-eclipse-marketplace-website

Looking forward to your feedback.

Cheers,

--
Christopher Guindon
Manager, Web Development | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top