Re: [mpc-dev] REST-API: All users who favorited an entry?

Hi Andreas,

This information is currently available here:
https://api.eclipse.org/marketplace/favorites/[node:id]

For example,
https://api.eclipse.org/marketplace/favorites/148396

We are planing to make our documentation for public resources on api.eclipse.org available in a few weeks. We are still making changes to some calls, this is why we are currently holding off on making this information public at the moment.

Cheers,

On 2017-02-03 7:53 AM, Andreas Sewe wrote:
Hi,

if I know the URI or node ID of a marketplace entry, is it possible to
retrieve the names or user IDs of all people who have favorited that
entry? The "Favorited By" panel on the entry's marketplace listing shows
only 10 (random?) users; how do I get a complete list using the REST API
[1]?

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://wiki.eclipse.org/Marketplace/REST>