Re: [mpc-dev] New use of MPC

Sounds very cool.

The only thing that could be a concern is the popup. I assume you mean a (blocking) popup dialog with that?

I could imagine that, depending on how long it takes to run the search, you might catch folks in the middle of typing or navigating through the default editor. But I'd say let's try it out and see how it works.

Otherwise, increasing the notification panel's timeout (or even not closing it automatically at all) might be a possibility...