Re: [mpc-dev] Oomph product catalog and Marketplace Entries

Carl,

I'm sorry, I don't quite get the feature you're asking for.

Is it to have a marketplace entry that lets you provision a complete IDE
using Oomph? Or is it to get a proper base IDE to install the
marketplace entry into? Or to install a marketplace entry as part of an
Oomph setup?

Maybe it would be helpful if you wrote down the workflow you have in
mind between Oomph and Marketplace in a few bullet points.

Best
Carsten

On 25.06.2015 16:52, Carl Anderson wrote:

> Folks,
>
> 	Please redirect this e-mail to a more fitting list, if there is
> one... has there been any work to set up an Oomph product catalog for
> Eclipse Marketplace entries?  I would love to set something up for the
> entries that I own- right now we ask that our users start with the Java EE
> EPP, which has more in it than we need, but is the most convenient base
> package.  It would be great if someone with an Eclipse Mars (any flavor)
> could point to an Oomph product catalog and pull in the appropriate
> contents for our Marketplace entry.  Is there something like that that I am
> not aware of?  Or should I open a bug to get mpc to support this?  (Or are
> we forced to  host our own product catalog for our Eclipse Marketplace
> entry?)
> 	Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.
>
> FWIW,
>
> - Carl Anderson
> WDT release engineer

Yatta Solutions GmbH