[mpc-dev] Oomph product catalog and Marketplace Entries

Folks,

Please redirect this e-mail to a more fitting list, if there is one... has there been any work to set up an Oomph product catalog for Eclipse Marketplace entries?  I would love to set something up for the entries that I own- right now we ask that our users start with the Java EE EPP, which has more in it than we need, but is the most convenient base package.  It would be great if someone with an Eclipse Mars (any flavor) could point to an Oomph product catalog and pull in the appropriate contents for our Marketplace entry.  Is there something like that that I am not aware of?  Or should I open a bug to get mpc to support this?  (Or are we forced to  host our own product catalog for our Eclipse Marketplace entry?)
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WDT release engineer

Back to the top