[mpc-dev] Code for payment service provider

I’d like to bring attention to bug 409269 regarding adding the capability to specify a payment provider for MPC listings. I think this would be a great service to offer the Eclipse community.

Carsten would like to see the code included in the MPC Kepler SR1 release. Yes, not much time and will require an exemption from the PC. Before I ask for an exemption I’d like to get volunteers to review the code. Is there anyone that can help out?  The code is on Gerrit  https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/15696/

Thanks

Ian

Back to the top