From: mpc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mpc-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ivan Kinash
Sent: June-10-13 1:55 PM
To: mpc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mpc-dev] Can't find some plugins using MPC

Hi,

          Sorry if my question is not in the right place.

There is some issue when searching plugins in Eclipse MPC (Juno). For example, I can find Stringer Java Obfuscator using http://marketplace.eclipse.org via browser, but when I am using MPC there is no such plugin in results. Could you please tell me why it is going this way?

--

Best Regards,

Ivan Kinash

Back to the top