Re: [mpc-dev] Third party Marketplace Providers

+1 from Yoxos. I've tested both rc3, and the latest MPC installed into the eclipse SDK RC4.

On 28 May 2013 05:54, "Ian Skerrett" <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We need to confirm which third party marketplace providers will be ready for launch for the Kepler release. The current marketplace providers in MPC include EclipseSource (Yoxos), Obeo and BredEx.

A representative for each of these marketplaces need to confirm that they have tested with each release candidate and they want to be still included as a third party marketplace in MPC. Can you please do this before RC3 (June 7) or we will remove the marketplace from MPC.

Thanks

Ian