Re: [mpc-dev] mpc kepler build

Ian,

Sorry, there's nothing on the eclipse.org servers yet.

I have a build ready that you could test. But when I last tried yesterday, I wasn't able to push yet. I've seen that the final committer confirmation seems to have come in in the mean time.

I'm not in the office today, but I'll try to push everything first thing tomorrow and create a build. If that fails, I'll send a link on our servers while I sort out the permissions...

Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Carsten,
>

>Is there a build of MPC that we could test in preparation for M6?
>

>---------------------------------------
>
>Ian Skerrett
>
>VP of Marketing and Ecosystem
>
>Eclipse Foundation
>
>twitter: @ianskerrett
>

>alm connect logo138x38 <http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/> eclipsecon
>138x38

Sent from my Android phone. Please excuse my brevity.
--
Carsten Reckord
  t  +49 561 5743277-33

Yatta Solutions GmbH