Re: [mpc-dev] Building MPC against 4.2

We have a number of Hudson jobs that test against the different supported Eclipse streams including e4. If you look at the console output you should see the Maven command that gets executed:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/epp-mpc-e3.6/
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/epp-mpc-e3.7/
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/epp-mpc-e4/

It looks like tests are still running against 4.1 though which needs to be updated for Juno. It would also make sense to combine these three jobs into one matrix job. And the build is using Tycho 0.10.0 which is outdated and no longer supported.

Snapshot and release builds are triggered through the release job and automatically picked up by the Juno aggregation build:

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/epp-mpc-release/

Steffen