Re: [mpc-dev] mpc release view slides

Ian

Ben is traveling today. He should be able to do this tomorrow, but just to be on the safe side, can you answer a few questions for me so I am able to jump in just in case Ben wont be able to do this:

* at what time do you need it tomorrow?
* what needs to go into the slide 8 (just stats: nr of open and resolved bugs), or a listing of resolved (and/or open) bugs?

Thanks
Thomas