Re: [mpc-dev] Plans for SR1

Ian,

So far MPC has been very stable with very few reported defects.  We're looking at putting together a build that fixes major issues.  So far we have the following:

323257: "Show Overview" fails badly when internal browser is not available

Let me know if there's anything else you want included.

Regards,

David

--
David Green