[mpc-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Request for new build of MPC

+1 on behalf of the Technology PMC.

Wayne

Ian Skerrett wrote:
Technology PMC,

The MPC project needs to request a new build for Helios. We have discovered a scenario that could allow for malicious code to be downloaded to a developer desktop. Due to the nature of the problem we believe it warrants of rebuild of MPC.

We hope to have the fixes available tomorrow afternoon. I should have a more precise time tomorrow morning.

Please let me know if you need any other information to grant the exception.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett