[mosquitto-dev] Fwd: I have a mosquitto acl setting problem, really need help!

Hi, as topic said, I wanna know how to set general rules for all users?
I hope to let all user can subscriber the topic start with /c2d/xxx and publish the topic start with/d2c/xxx
and this is my first version of acl,
# Give admin full access to everything
user admin
topic readwrite #
# Allow all users to read and write to specific topics
topic readwrite all users /c2d/#
topic readwrite all users /d2c/#

users except admin can't receive the topic start with /c2d, like: /c2d/config/get/0123456789A
after I read the document, I edit my acl file like this:

# Give admin full access to everything
user admin
topic readwrite #
# Allow all users to read and write to specific topics
#topic readwrite all users /c2d/#
#topic readwrite all users /d2c/#
pattern readwrite /c2d/#
pattern readwrite /d2c/#

but after I reload the config (docker kill --signal=HUP mqtt-container) I still can't receive topic start with /c2d/xxx by other user, please help QQ

Back to the top