Re: [mosquitto-dev] Cannot connect to a bridge

Łukasz Przeniosło <bremenpl@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Unfortunately there is no interface for that. All I can do is enable
> the MQTT integration:
> https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/r0fgzma5iyjpe9f5zuil3/supla_mqtt_interface.png?rlkey=h9fqcnaxm9uvay4hjptef66nj&dl=0

I'm not going to pay attention to anything on dropbox (or attached
images in email).  I suggest doing everything in CLI/text mode.

If you are using something which doesn't provide adeuqate support, then
you'll have to bring that up with them.  You're having a supla issue,
not a mosquitto issue, as I see it.

> You will also have to deal with selecting which CAs are valid.  I don't
> see bridge_capath in your config.
> Could you refer a bit more to that? I did not need any of such when
> connecting directly via MQTT client. I would appreciate further
> feedback, thanks.

The mosquitto.conf(5) man page desecribes bridge_capath and similar.
You should thoroughly read both that man page and the example
mosquitto.conf provided in the sources, which has a lot of discussion of
bridging.

After that, I suggest setting up mosquitto someplace else, with a valid
certificate, and getting bridging working between your own two systems.
Then move on to supla.

Back to the top