Re: [mosquitto-dev] [2.0.17] Warnings regarding user/group and readability for custom configuration files

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the heads up. I actually do use docker init containers and that was the solution I had in mind. I had an alpine
container that changes the Ownership / Permissions and through shared volumes I can clear the warnings out for 2.0.17.

Regards,
Shan