Re: [mosquitto-dev] Version 2.0.17 released

Roger Light via mosquitto-dev <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Mosquitto 2.0.17 is now available, and includes fixes for some regressions
> introduced in 2.0.16. The source is available and binary packages will be
> available as they are built.

My read of

  https://github.com/eclipse/mosquitto/blob/master/ChangeLog.txt

is that these are pretty serious in terms of functionality problems and
that anyone should upgrade right away.

And therefore that given that we applied 2.0.16 to the stable branch of
pkgsrc (rather than moving to a theoretical 2.0.15.1 which contained
*only* security fixes), we should also apply 2.0.17 to the stable
branch.

Does that sound right to you?

(Sent in public because everybody else doing packaging is facing a
similar question.)

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top