[mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto broker and subscriber ins same process

Hi,

  • We have a requirement where we wish to run a broker and subscriber in the same process.
  • Should we try to tweak the broker source, create a shared library and link with the subscriber process?
  • Would it work ?  Any chances of conflict or run time issues ?
  • What other approaches can you suggest to run broker and subscriber in the same process?

Thanks
Anil

Back to the top