Re: [mosquitto-dev] libmosquitto websocket support

Thank you.
That worked once I sorted out that the binary on Linux is named 'NaturalDocs' but the Makefile was trying to run one called 'naturaldocs' - with a case sensitive file system this didn't work!

Now got the API docs and can see how enabling Websocket support works, thank you.

Richard