[mosquitto-dev] [Question] How to set the response information property in the mosquitto broker configuration

Hi all,
I'm trying to implement the Request/Response flow in MQTT. For this I'm trying to get the response information in the CONNACK from the Mosquitto server [1]. However, as per my understanding, I need to set the response information in the broker [2] before requesting for that. I checked out the configurations of mosquitto server and could not find a related config.
Is this a missing configuration or have I missed something?

Thanks in advance,
Dilan Sachintha

Back to the top