Re: [mosquitto-dev] Implementing health check for containerized MQTT server application?

I'm not sure I made my question clear, I'm not talking about setting up health checks for the mosquito message broker itself, I'm talking about a pattern for setting up health checks for a worker program that subscribes to MQTT messages, does work, and possibly posts a message in response.

Steve