Re: [mosquitto-dev] Log core dump files on systemd/Ubuntu?

Hi Travis,

> I'm curious why this (setting the user in the service file) isn't done be default?

It's possible, but unlikely, that some users have set the `user`
config file parameter to something other than the default of
mosquitto. Changing the systemd unit file would break their setup. I
think making the change as part of the upgrade to 2.1 would be
acceptable though.

If you do find that the crash you are seeing is inside mosquitto
rather than your plugin, please contact me directly rather than on the
mailing list or on github.

Cheers,

Roger

Back to the top