Re: [mosquitto-dev] Reconnection to a TLS server is unreliable.

Hi Steve,

This one's an odd program, it connects to two brokers one as a subscriber (glowmqtt) one as a publisher (running on my local Raspberry). I grab a lump of JSON from the inbound message, strip the six bits of data I want out of the 20+ SMETS2 items that come in and republish that (as simpler JSON).

I'll look at doing the subscribe in the subscriber's connect callback.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards, Dougie