[mosquitto-dev] some questions about libmosquitto

Hi,

I am trying to use libmosquitto client API into a project, using the async api,
but the followings are not clear to me :
  1. I like to perform a check to see the connection status, but no "mosquitto_is_connected()" or similar method is provided. Is there a way to know the status?
  2. I do not understand when the callback set with "mosquitto_disconnect_callback_set()" is called. Is it on unexpected disconnections? Or is it called when I call "mosquitto_disconnect()"? Or both?
  3. If I understand correctly, the async api should reconnect automatically in case of disconnection. Will it also automatically re-subscribe to the topics?
Can anyone help please?
Thank you,
regards

--
Francesco Stefanni
R&D Gizero Energie Srl

Gizero Energie Srl
via della Scienza 25 - 37139 Verona (VR) Italy

www.gizeroenergie.it
www.iotsmartsolutions.it

gruppo:
ABS Computers Srl - Wolnet Srl - Gizero Energie Srl

Back to the top