Re: [mosquitto-dev] Version 2.0.2 released

Hi Carlos,

It's been a bit tricky getting the websockets support sorted out for
16.04, because the version it provides by default is too old and I've
had to recreate the package. That's all sorted now though, so you
should be good to go again.

Regards,

Roger