Re: [mosquitto-dev] MQTT-based voltage sensor

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 at 00:33, mohamed Abdulmajid <gomaamohamed015@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello everyone ,
i'm working on a voltage sensor that reads the input voltage and sends it through MQTT to a mobile application . i need help in the part of the code that is related to publishing the readings to the mqtt broker .
this is my code :
[snip]

What is the question precisely?
What did you do, what did you expect? What did really happen?
Can you make a minimal project that builds and put it somewhere on github that I can take a look at.
The code you posted inline does not look good in my editor (braces are wrong).

Please read "how to ask smart questions" : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Do you think this "the developer mailing list"is the correct place to ask questions about application code?
Good luck,

Edwin van den Oetelaar

Back to the top