Re: [mosquitto-dev] Version 1.6.11 released

On 8/11/20 11:13, Roger Light wrote:
Hi Greg,

That's now in the fixes branch, sorry if I missed it before.

Regards,

Roger

Great - thanks for getting it in. Didn't mean to complain too much - I've been on the other side and I know it's basically impossible to catch everything.

And a side report: I've been running Home Assistant as the main user, 3 brokers, 2 bridge connections, 3 MQTT sensors at locations not colocated with any broker, and the bit about retained/bridging is the thing causing the most consternation - which means it's all reliable. mosquitto stays up in between reboots, and doesn't need attention.

Back to the top