Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto with two interfaces

I would suggest that you keep all configuration for a single listener
together, and that you explicitly define all listeners. At the moment
it is difficult to say what your whole configuration looks like. For
example:

```
listener 1883
bind_interface wlan0
```

It's also worth noting that the bind_interface option will only work
with root privileges. If your IP address is fixed you might be better
off using that instead:

```
listener 1883 192.168.50.15
```