Re: [mosquitto-dev] Info about V5 implementation ?

The Paho Client for Python is nearing a release with support for v5. Hopefully it will be out soon. But in the meantime, the code is in the master branch of the GitHub repo if you want to start experimenting:
https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.python/

Frank