Re: [mosquitto-dev] Multithreading

I was just wondering about this recently for a different project. The Rust language has a library called "mio" (for Metal I/O) which is just a thin, low-level wrapper around epoll and it's related functionality on other platforms (kqueue and IOCP). So it creates a platform independent, high performance, asynchronous base for heavy I/O application.

So I was wondering if something like this were available in C/C++, and if not, would it be worth porting mio over. It's only about 8k lines of Rust.

Frank