Von: "Roger Light" <roger@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: "mosquitto-dev" <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Samstag, 7. September 2019 18:38:06
Betreff: Re: [mosquitto-dev]	MQTT „The connection was lost.“ inside same subnet

Hi Karl,

You're quite right. Version 0.15 is now seven and a half years old.
I'd suggest getting something more recent - there are Debian/raspbian
repos at repo.mosquitto.org. If you have 0.15 from raspbian though,
then I would guess you are on an unsupported raspbian release and so
won't find the right packages at repo.mosquitto.org.

Regards,

Roger