Re: [mosquitto-dev] config file questions

Roger Light <roger@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Which means that capath probably should not be set at all in
>> mosquitto.conf unless one is doing this client cert scheme.
>
> This has been noted before, and I don't disagree but it is a breaking
> change so I'm not going to change it for now.

I see where you are coming from but don't quite understand.

Are you saying that setting capath is how you turn on TLS on a listener?
If so, I get why fixing this is disruptive.

Perhaps a file, or a ticket milestone, for breaking changes for 2.0.

Back to the top