Re: [mosquitto-dev] queue sizes by client?

Hi Robert,

That still remains the case. I am reluctant to publish per client information because it either means periodically publishing messages about every single client, of which there may be many, or of publishing once only based on a magic subscription, which feels wrong. I do agree that this information would be useful however.

Something that may be useful right now - there is a log message given when a client starts dropping messages. You may be able to use that. I cant check exactly what/where the message is right now.

You can also use the persistent client expiry option to remove persistent clients that have not connected for a given amount of time.

Regards,

Roger