[mosquitto-dev] Cannot start Mosquitto 1.6.2 in Kubernetes

Hello,
I'm very new to Mosquitto. So, forgive me if the answer to my question is obvious...

I'm running Mosquitto 1.6.2 on Kubernetes.
It fails to start with the log :
Error loading shared library libwebsockets.so.12: No such file or directory (needed by /usr/sbin/mosquitto)
Error relocating /usr/sbin/mosquitto: lws_get_context: symbol not found
Error relocating /usr/sbin/mosquitto: lws_hdr_total_length: symbol not found

It used to work, but it is failing since I built and ran it locally on my Linux.

I cleared all images in my docker repository. But the issue is still here.

I don't understand why a local build can impact a build in a docker image.

Do you have any idea ?
Regards.
David

Back to the top