Re: [mosquitto-dev] MQTT 5 test release 1

Hi Roger,

I think it would make sense to have a new command line parameter for mosquitto_sub/pub „Session Expiry Interval“.

If not set explicitly in the CONNECT packet, the default will end the session when the network connection is closed.
A subsequent connect even with „-c disable clean session / clean start“ would not be successfull.

„
3.1.2.11.2 Session Expiry Interval
If the Session Expiry Interval is absent the value 0 is used. If it is set to 0, or is absent, the Session ends
when the Network Connection is closed.
„

Cheers,
  Christoph