Re: [mosquitto-dev] Account lockout from too many failed passwords?

First, thank you Roger for this great software. I think I’ll just go with TLS client certificates instead. Less trouble than writing a plugin. Though it seems this is a vulnerability? One could use credential stuffing and hammer the server.