Re: [mosquitto-dev] Connection Lost

Hi,

Sorry I'm not familiar with the Paho Java client, you'd be better off asking on the Paho list.

Regards,

Roger

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 at 07:59, <DebiPrasad.Naik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Team,

I have subscribed to a topic using eclipse paho client and could see after few hours, the connection to the broker is lost. To avoid interrupted connection, I have added re-connection code in PAHO mqtt client RECONNECT method, but it doesn’t work and while reconnecting, it throws following exception. Any clue to fix this will be helpful for me …