[mosquitto-dev] Bridge doesn't honor restart_timeout setting

Hello,

I've been playing with the bridge connection, and for some reason, if the "remote" broker is not present, restart_timeout is only used the first time.

I managed to fix it by doing: context->bridge->restart_t = 0
Every time: bridge__connect(db, context);

this code is in loop.c

For that particular scenario, it seems to fix it, but I can't be 100% sure. I believe there are no tests for it, and the "stepped" version of connect (enabled WITH_ADNS) confuses me.

I could submit a patch over github, but I would like to hear your opinion on this.
Regards,
Abilio

Back to the top